Blog Dedicated to Corruption/Mind Control Comics - ADULT ONLY !!!

Friday 20 December 2013

A little bit in advance...Merry XMas

So here we are, this is nearly the end of this hectic year.
2013 will have been a very busy and eventful year for me, and a little bit of rest won't be too much before starting an even busier month of January >_<

It's gonna be the first time for me that I'm away from friends and family during this festive period of christmas, but I think palms and coconut will help drowning my sorrow ;-)

As some of you already know, I'm going on holiday for the next 2 weeks, so you will have understood it by now, naughty Santa will be left with no job this year T_T

Hopefully, G9 and MpGrey have done better than me, and will have a little something (read a massive present) to drop under the christmas tree for you ;-)

Last thing before I jump on my plane, even if there won't be any release or major update, yet I promised you a little something, and a promise is a promise....Enjoy !

PS: I may be leaving for a remote island, but it does not mean that I won't have any connection over there. Should you have any comment, question or remark, I'll be there to answer on my iPad or iPhone :-P

Finally, I'd like to thank you all for having followed my comics so far, rest assured, there will be much more to come next year ^O^

So let me Wish you all a very merry christmas and a Happy New Year 2014 !!!





Who's this ? Karin ? Tethys ? Leto ? Starlight ? Obi-Wan Kenobi ?  You know I'm not gonna answer that question, but nothing prevents you from entertaining me with your wildest theories ;-) 


16 comments:

  1. Happy holidays Christmas, Shinra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say to you, that it´s only an one thought mine.

    Before of the chapter VII of The Fallen Star, i was almost accepted that Miss-T would have been converted into henchwoman of Starlight, but when i saw that Miss-T was converted into henchwoman of Arachnea by Saga (after converted into daughter of Arachnea), i thought that it was the wrong faction (Arachnea) and the thruth faction was of Starlight.

    But it´s your comic and i understand it, from the first image of The Fallen Star (Chapter I) to the last image of the last Chpater that you would do, i love all these images and the comics Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realy beautiful comics (yeah, even along being so erotic they are still kinda cute... uah, don´t mind me XD)

    Shinra, god job. I think is the firs time I dare to post something with my official account on some adult blog, but your work deserve great admiration.

    Gread work as comic, art, story-line and ... wehehehehehehehehehe òwó

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays Christmas, Shinra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holidays, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like Karin neu hand but in this picture, is this person is in the hell !?
    I wish you also 2 relaxing weeks !

    ReplyDelete
  7. merry christmas to you!
    i think this is your hand, the left hand .... if you know what i mean ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Shinra!
    Gnark Gnark Gnark ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Shinra!! Enjoy the vacation, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to wish You all very Mery Christmas too. Spend it in good health, with Your family and loved ones and generally be happy .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Shinra. Enjoy the well earned vacation. No worries on updates. Just do what you must and let things fall where they may. Enjoy and happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shinra, I hope that after your back from Christmas holidays, you enjoyed it.

    And we would see more awesome comics this year from your hands

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooohhh. A layout change and a 1% increase. Does that mean Shinra's back on it? I think so :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on hitting the 500,000 page views!!! Here is to another 500k!!

    ReplyDelete